Yoga a First-hand Experience

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A First-hand Experience

I was a sickly child with a weak constitution. Indigestion, dyspepsia, asthma, arthritis, stomach pain, headache, fever, etc. were my regular lot. Poor digestion and low energy were a constant problem.

At the age of 37, on the recommendation of an allopathic doctor, Dr Dhananjaya, I began practising Yogic Asanas, Pranayama, Shat Karma and meditation. Within four to five months my health improved considerably. Thereafter, I took serious interest in Yoga and followed a set regimen and my health continued to improve day by day.

I now advocate Yoga with religious fervour to all participants of my training programmes for the development of an integrated personality. Now I am in my late sixties, but wake up between 3 and 4 in the morning and continue to work till 11 in the night without an iota of tiredness. My energy levels are very high. I attribute my superb health to the practise of Yoga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home